Traffic Density Map
Traffic Density Map has been created in order to ensure that the road networks are more efficiently used and traffic status information is conveyed immediately to maximum number of users, then presented to the final users. With this application, it is aimed to inform users on time and orient them to alternative routes so that the demand to traffic-dense regions can be decreased and road network capacity can be efficiently used.
• Presenting the traffic density information with graphical animation and in numeric form and automatically updating data,
• Real-time accident information,
• Access to real-time traffic footages via the traffic cameras located all across the road network,
• Transmitting real-time meteorological data; such as icing, raining, snowing, etc.… obtained through meteorological sensors to the users.
• Traffic Signalization Systems
o Vehicle and Pedestrian Signal Lamps
o Vehicle and Pedestrian Signal Lamps with Power LED
o Bus and Bicycle Signal Lamps
o Pedestrian / School Crossing LED Lighting System
o Other Equipment Components of the Traffic Signalization System
o Accessible Pedestrian Button
o Led Road Stud
o 300 mm Led 8 Animated Figures Pedestrian Signal Lamp
o 300 mm Yellow Traffic Signal Module Featured White Countdown Module