• Automatic adjustment of lighting in the tunnel, depending on the intensity of external light
• Tunnel lighting alternatives in automatic and manual mode
• Ability of the operator to choose lighting in the tunnel in different levels based on daylight.
• Gradual transitions of light with astronomic time clock operating through geographical location supported by software or hardware.
• Lighting level competence control through lighting measurement in and outside the tunnel.
• Fully numeric controlled dimming adjustment means adjustable between 0-100%, with LED armature and operating with DALI control principle.
• Ability to implement lighting automation with armatures with sodium vapor instead of lighting with led armature.